clothes... fashion.. my love

I never wanted to be like everyone else...
Back home in kind of post soviet and in tradition of saving money there were always second hand places... And I always did some customizing, besides it is super fun.. but somehow I stopped doing this... I m hoping to get back my creative hat on! Besides there are so many people who truly inspire!

the amazing Alisa 

The crafty Emma and Elsie from Beautiful Mess


I think if there was a cyber space I can live in for few days I would say it would be definitely A beautiful mess blog. With all the delis cocktails and cakes!

And I love Kirsten and her glittery creations!


By the way this dress is made of curtains!! How cool is that! Up-cycling!

Well for now I just try to make the best of what I have ... 


Dress is second hand, jacket vintage and customized badly... 
Cannot wait for warmer weather to wear this bad boy again! 
I also very much looking forward to have some days off together so I can go investigate local vintage shops... And I just have been ebay shopping.
My very small feet fit better into vintage shoes... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo