Dear Readres

Dear Readers you are actually make my day so much better... post after post... 
When I check who read what I just feel so much better, and pleased that I can write something that can be interesting...
And I would love to know more about you my dearies. I made number of questions for you to answer, so please please take few min to put your comment in.

So, on personal:


  1. I m 22 years old (well I am actually 27, but I like to think I am 22)
  2. I work in hospitality industry.
  3. I would love to do something more creative or/and active for living instead (like, writting, painting, crafting, or to be a personal trainer, maybe photographer or journalist, or maybe get into sewing professionally) I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up
  4. My favorite book at this very moment is The Help
  5. Love my pets, Daisy the bunny and rats with no names
  6. Clothes I cannot live without---are my dr martin boots
  7. Sushi is my absolute favorite food

So answer these questions in the comments... This way we will know each other better!


  1. How old are you?
  2. What do you do for living?
  3. What would do rather do? Dream Job?
  4. Favorite book?
  5. Pets?
  6. Clothes you cannot live without?
  7. Favorite food?


Lots of love 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo