very disappointing...

Usually I enjoy the cinema... a lot. But every so often it's a miss, now it has been too often...
I would like to tell you about Seventh Son...


I am a massive fan of men with swords, magic, fantasy and similar things. I do like me some man candy, and frankly Ben Barns just gets me all so very happy. Not here he didn't. 

(no matter he is still a major mancandy!!)

It was just strange ... Good cast good effects and such but just not a good plot development... Just slow and moments when one think should be big for Herod they just don't react in the appropriate way. 
And sorry to say but looks like Jeff Bridges plays the same character all over again, like in true grit and in RIPD, loner with drink trouble and he really needs to articulate!  
I really wanted it to be good or at least engaging....
However, it got me interested in the actual novels it is based on. Add them to my list...
So it was just disappointing... I may be wrong let me know in the comments 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies