School germs

My baby boy started the school. Well preschool. 
He isn’t very sure of it. But I love my few hours of freedom. 
Don’t get me wrong I love him so much, I didn’t think this kind of love was possible. But being on maternity for so long I begin to resent all this motherhood stuff a bit. So yes I am free for couple of hours while he is in school. 
I am free to catch up on housework in peace. I am free to finish my tea without anyone climbing on me... you get the gist. But with all new kids and experience come new germs. 



And they hit us hard. 
First it was Egg. I even had to keep him at home, he had temperature and had to lay down to have a cough. Calpol helped with initial symptoms but we had to have antibiotics. And day three he was ready to take them as long as it was followed by the milk. 
Then it was the husband. He managed to sleep on the sofa a lot in the afternoons and actually feels better. But he really wasn’t 1st few days... 
And I have it last. Nose is running, feel super tired all the time. And cough so much that I can’t actually sleep. And now I pulled some muscle in my back... so I am lacking motivation in everything. 
But he is going to stay over night at his grandparents so I can sleep in... this is a dream! And it is coming true!
I just wish there was like a school bug vaccination. Wouldn’t it be great?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo