our wedding anniversary days off...

Well... we still don't have passports... I'm Russian and there are a lot of issues with visas etc, so we had to improvise.
We went to see mother in law and grand mother in law who were holidaying in Porthcawl. Luckily we had good weather.. I actually even had a dip in the North of the Atlantic Ocean...


we got to play with adorable Smudge... well sometimes he looks like a mini German Sheppard.


We went to celebrate just 2 of us went down to the bay to have a lovely meal at Cote brasserie... Oh it was lovely!! I had delicious tuna carpaccio and sea bass... oh and beautiful creme brulee! Oh I love French food!! and I got to dress up... have my heels pretty dress... 


we are very happy and still being very silly! Year of marriage really didn't change much... 

Oh and these shells I have collected I am planning to craft something out of them... but don't know what... and also don't know when either... Not much time lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo