busy few days

It was busy few days... Hubby's birthday went well, and he got new specs from me and his mother. So he can see again!!

We spent our last day off together making a house a home. We have not finished yet, he still has his clothes to sort out and I have a wall stickers to put on... Also selves, pictures... And we need to get rid off couple of chairs, my desk... There are also few DIY projects are in place, so stay tuned!

Last night I went out to see my friends for old work. Oh we had fun! Face hurts from giggling..


 And Dessy gave me these lovelies


She said I can wear them to work!

We also might be going to see Andrew at his work this Saturday to see Shola Ama... Remember her?

Also Saturday is my 10K race. I cannot wait. Have a new pink Tee and going to do my back sing... Race for life is truly is amazing event, all the girls come together. The page been closed from the old run, but there is still a link you can follow to donate for a good cause!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies