Festivities

Happy what ever holiday it is. 

I want to say that I have reflected on life on the day of the dead but I was just tired and a bit sleepy all day long! 

We did some Halloween things, like decorated the house, paint our face and carve pumpkins! I don’t know if you seen my post on Instagram. Have to say doing a pumpkin with a kitchen knife or with a tiny chisel thing from the kit (you know the ones) ... chisel thing is so much easier! 


 
We didn’t go trick-or-treating since we live on the main busy street and well not many neighbours decorated their houses... and well some one didn’t want to wear his consume. Maybe next year!

Some folks think it ok to start Christmas season.... well you do you but it is too early! Although one lady at work said she is doing her shopping today to avoid all the rush. Good luck to her!

I am just happy the half term is over and it was a good one. Apart from 4am start time yesterday, thank you cat for running around like a mad loony and waking us up! 
We did things, like museums, long walks, soft play and play groups. Mama and dada also went to see funny Tim Minchin (fab show btw) and mama and grammie went to see 9 to 5 and it’s fair to say I m well and truly ready for school to start! 

But don’t forget it’s funny facial hair season for now! 

And just one more thing if you are doing Christmas already think about the waste and plastic and do you really need to new festive jumper? Look a this one I got for £2 in charity shop! 



I mean you do you, but do you mindfully! 

We are now off to school and I am off for a run! Race day is also coming this Saturday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies