After the race

So what do you do after running or maybe swimming in the park for 10k? Well after I warmed up I got dressed and went to local Antique mall. Hey Cardiff would you call Jacobs Antiques a mall? 
So anyway I went on adventure among all the pretty old things. (Husband hint hint) 



Ignore the funny face... but if I see the hat, I must try the hat! 


How cool is that RAF ladies hat?! 
But you know I have a big head or big hair none of them fit me! But never mind!



This one was just so pretty with a not to bad of price tag of £75 but I don’t need it or can actually afford this. I did however send this picture to my mother who couldn’t decide if she wanted something similar we saw in a charity shop for a quarter of the price... she is regretting not getting it by the way! 





I don’t like teabags very much. I like loose tea and I have a modern version of one of these. But look how cute! Also have you seen that report on micro-plastics in posh teabags? Right! On that note Cardiff Market has an amazing stall with loose tea and spices right in the middle of it. I should think you can bring your own jar too! 
 


I didn’t know these guys were “a thing” but thanks to YouTube hole I fell into a while back and found The Recycled Life aka Selena and Laura.... so these are super decorative Victorian Mantel Lusters. Basically they are these super decorative candle holders, made of glass with some pattern on and the dangling crystals. I mean what not to like. I have a cat and small kid and well I m very clumsy... but that’s a thing and they are super pretty I have seen this set for £125 stunning set of 2 in ruby colours but not in such a good condition and then I found a little sad one with no pair and no crystals left and just few smudges of gold paint... 

I didn’t buy anything. But I saw so much and talked to some sellers. It was generally a nice walk in a warm shop I think was there for couple of hours and I didn’t even realised that! 

But like again you don’t need to get new stuff you can get amazing stuff pre loved! I picked up some amazing plant pots from charity shoot couple of day ago. Can’t wait to show you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies