Feel Good Box. Review

Oh we haven’t had a box review in a while. Well I couldn’t actually find something I liked to try but finally I give you the Feel Good Box



Their website promises the natural beauty and self care. 
Well unlike many other boxes and subscription things this one offers the one off box. So I didn’t need to remember to cancel. And the communication was excellent. Pretty much as soon as I ordered my one off box, I was emailed if I wanted their new November box rather then old October one. And then I had issues with my delivery, somehow the house number was missing of the address but the package was resend again free of charge. A fabulous customer service. 

And inside it was magical too 


I am already using the reusable makeup pads, and these are excellent quality! There is body oil, bath soak, beauty balm that smells heavenly, body buff (I am unsure off), motivational notecard. All this come in Lille jute bad with hand written note on handmade paper. All the packaging is recycling friendly and/or compostable.
Fantastic little box to perk you up and I can highly recommend it! 
I used the body soak after the exertion of baby rave. I wish I had more of it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies