Baby rave once again

I have heard of Big Fish Little Fish Events form Scummy Mummies podcast ages ago and we have been to one in Tramshed.

Last time I found it a bit too much for the little guy, it was hot it was crowded and he just kept a in running from and to the toilets. Nightmare. So we haven’t been for couple of years. 

But this time the event was in Depot. It is a much bigger venue and it was fabulous. 



Egg was very happy to explore the area and look and touch things. Few times I have say no and get traffic lights out, but he was a very happy and well behaved self. And I could see him. And it wasn’t too loud. Unlike in tramshed. 

There were 2 bars, massive craft and baby crawl areas. Pizza place and a lady with magnificent cupcakes and cakes. Some nice benches and chairs for folks to chill at. And there were photo booths and face paining. The photo booth with printed photo was a very affordable £2 and tons of props. 



There was also Santa! One of our classmate met the big man and gave him a cuddle, very sweet!

We did enjoyed dancing, glitter cannon and the bubbles machines. Especially enjoyed playing with balloons and dancing under the parachute on my shoulders. There were other kiddies on their parents shoulders but they were small kids and bigger dads! Ha! I had to have a hot bath to soothe my sore muscles after dancing with Egg on my shoulders!

I have learnt form tramshed baby rave from few years ago. We didn’t wear warm clothes, and outerwear fitted nicely in my backpack. 

We have also learned of Egg’s condition and how to manage the outbursts of both temper and super excitement.

Massive thumbs up for the event and the venue.

Now that has been a success I am willing to take kid to this one on 31st December, in the Tramshed with “the biggest countdown to Midday”. But then again it’s in that venue... will have to see if any of our friends will be going. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies