M&S advent calendar review

December can be stressful and it actually was. Get everything ready, keep doing the usual things on top of festive things... so it was nice to get some little presents daily. 
There are a lot of beauty advents around. Feel like the market just almost exploded with them in 2016. But then again I might be wrong. But not all of them are for me. Nice nail polish ones are great but I don't do my nails. Or maybe I didn't like the brand, or it was the price.

 
 
I would like a Liberty advent or Diptyque but definitely no money to spend of these luxuries. 

 

So after seeing some reviews online I figured that Marks and Spencer's was the one for me. 
Price wasn't too bad, £35 but you will have to spend £35 so you can't get it on that offer. But hey I needed pants and also got a cute jumper. Cleaver them making you spend. 

 

The product variety was great, skin care, anti-aging products, hair care, nails, make up. You name it was in the calendar. Brands were fab too, I was looking to try Nuxe oil and find some Skyn somewhere well I don't need look anymore. 
Only couple of things weren't really for me, but my friend will have these. 
I truly think it was well worth the money and it made December rather nice. Would I recommended? I would say yes, especially if you are partial to beauty subscription boxes! 

P.S. I am going to make an advent for my son from this awesome box. Just need to paint the boxes and fill them obviously. Recycling and upcycling joy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo