Fantastics Beasts

I was super lucky to have some cinema time just before the new year. I went to see Fantastic beasts and Moana. Moana will have her very own post later but for now let me tell you about the Fantastic beasts. 
I know I was very late to see it, and managed to actually stay away from any plot spoilers too. 

 

There were some nice twists in it. 
I am glad this film came out now and not earlier. The special effects were truly special and the creatures were more than magical. 
I truly admire the JK Rowling mind, to imagine all these creatures how they look and act. Put the entire universe together. Magic!  
I am actually making my mother to read the Harry Potter books. 
Oh that's another thing about the Beasts, it is totally independent film and I guess the book from HP story's.  personally I actually preferred this timeline, shiny roaring twenties in NYC. Beautiful costumes, oh I loved Queenie way to talk... "Oh honey..." she says...  

 

and it didn't feel outdated, like some to the HP costumes, or at least how I felt about them in the books. 
It's a great reboot and rework of the series I very much look forward the next instalment of this saga. 
Would I recommend it? Well yes, honey, even if you have no idea about the Boy Who Lived and the rest of Hogwarts stuff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies