Public service announcement

We went for a walk today. Hubby, little one and meself. Then in the brumble bushes there was a distinct cry of a cat. 
It was a little kitten. 
All by himself... 
Hubby tried to get him out if hideaway but had no luck so next thing I know I m trying to convince the kitten to stay with me. Well I plonked him into my bag pack and hurried home. 





He had a little clean up and some food. 
He was clearly hungry but our cat wasn’t very happy with us bringing another feline into the house. 
So I have made called to our vet who gave me names of cat charities in Cardiff 

Cat protection league
Anne’s Arc 
Shua 

Calling charities was a strange deal but I was recommended to have him scanned in case he was chipped but then ache vets thought he looks like a little stray or maybe some one just evicted him from the house after changing their mind. 

Well I am a bit sad I didn’t keep him but he is now with Anne’s arc and hope will find a good home soon! 
Now you too know what to do!

PS I cannot believe I have let him go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies