Fashion rut. Dress like a mum

I don’t need new clothes. I just need to update couple of things... coz you know I wore them through. 

But how I dressed changed a lot since I had Egg. My go to bag not my lovely doctors bag made out of gorgeous brown leather but a big backpack full of snacks and toys... 
well when some changes are just fine and necessary, like the bag or not putting makeup on everyday... the makeup thing is a bit libiratjng actually. But then some changes just led me living in jeans and tees all the time. Or is it sloppiness? Comfort? No sleep? 
Once again there is nothing wrong with it but I love dresses... and shoes... 
From this month onwards I will try to make an effort to dress more adventurous then just jeans. It won’t be always possible since my work unifor is also jeans but it would be nice to get stuff out to the waderobe and feel like I used to be. 


(I need me a full lenght mirror, this is a cute dress from Gap and pixi boots with white socks and bare legs with favourite vintage jacket and hoop earrings)

There is a lovely Instagram account called @dresslikeamum by Zoe De Pass. Where she originally was sharing breastfeeding friendly outfits, and just words of encouragement to dress how you want, that just because you are a mum it doesn’t mean you can wear centain things... and if you want to wear that evening top/dress put in on now because you are not going out for a while!

Looking back at the blog where were some awesome window shopping posts... of shiny jewellery or awesome shoes... it’s natual to change. But I am stuck in a rut of comfort clothes of jeans and mini skits... 
But I am taking baby steps. Sometimes they are just some extra accessories and jewellery.... sometimes these are the trusty jeans and favourite tee! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies