Food festival with toddler

I love summer time festivals in Cardiff. Used to look forward when tourist information office would dropped off the booklets for summer festivals in the city.
And my favourite by far is the food festivals in the bay. Last year we were really lucky to go on he day when Welsh football team were coming home. Town was super busy and t was nice a peaceful in the bay. So baring this in mind I have decided to pick up my mother in law and the child and we went down on Friday afternoon. 
But the child decided not to nap.. I hate when he refuses to nap. He was tired and grumpy... and very loud in his complaint about the situation he had created him self... 
We couldn't stay at any stalls for too long, or one of us would nose around while the other would push the pram around. 
We gave in in the end. He was happy running about and jumping off things but then wanted to be carried around. Damn this child is thin but sooo heavy! 





Pretty much only time he was happy was when he mounted the snow dog. 
But I sill managed to get few bits and bobs, like wonderful homemade natural cordials (had some with prosecco already) and a lovely pie from Wessex Pantry. And I don't even like pies! But these guys make excellent pies!

So I would definitely recommend to go and sample and buy and eat and drink and have a dance down the bay this weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo