I love sleep!

Yesterday was good. Child had a fab morning with dada, I managed to do some studying. Then tot had a nap and picked on his dinner which was abit is downer  (guess he is still not 100% and still has that virus) but bed time was great. Fun in the bath, didn't fight with pijamas, I read him a story while he was sorting out his bedding... great day. I went to bed early in case he would get up again at 5am like he has been doing for past 5 days or so... 
..... 
 

I think this photo sums it up. He got up at 2.30am and that was that. I have tired everything ... more milk, teething gel, cuddles, take him to our bed...even woke husband up to help.... at 4.45am in the end he went to look into the gloomy night from his bedroom window so I hid in our bedroom while listening to him cooing and complaining until 5.30am
I am in a very shitty mood. I love sleep. I need to sleep to function well. I blamed the kid for being mean to me and I had for a brief moment questioned our decision to become parents... yes I am this grumpy today. 
Kid is not tired. He looks happy playing with his toy cars and watching Planes 2 Fire and Rescue. 
I am looking forward to be in better mood and being rested. Feel like an awful mother....  
I just want my healthy boy back that eats well and sleeps well until 6.30am and sometimes without waking up. 
At the moment I got a sleep terrorist and milkaholic... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies