Double Standards...

I am glad my baby is a boy. It is easier for boys. I mean, no one will pay him less, or look at his chest when talking to him.... It is all about double standards. Man can get mad but if woman will get mad, she is nuts, emotional or hormonal. Or many other unpleasant labels. 
So even if we are in the 21st century there is still place for gender inequality and sexism in general. 
But then again it might be unfair on boys now... the girlies are being empowered all the time. Boys not so much... 
And then I see this...

I saw the billboard and something in the back of my mind bothered me.. I didn't know what it was at first. But then it hit me... Like with Marvel merchandise: no female characters on the poster. 
I have been outraged about the Marvel and Disney merch already. I guess they never learn. I was just surprised by Sky Movies.... 
I do understand Black Widow and Scarlet Witch aren't the leads but neither is Hulk... Or Thor... 
And then I was in Russia. Russia is different. Russians are different. We can be traditional and yet morden in our views. Hubby been saying how I do adapt the culture of Russian stay at home mum. Well he hasn't met them. These women can do anything. They are fit, not because they are super healthy, they mostly don't eat. They clean, cook and are mothers. I don't know how, I would love to know. Really. 
But then I saw this....


And I was horrified. 
I was lost for words. 
I was angry.... why did no one said something. 
and then I didn't care. I was busy with my baby boy... 
Why are we so dismissive of such sexism?! Are Russian women so weak that they don't want to make their voices heard?! and scarier or all... are they ok with this? 
I know I am not. And Tinkoff Bank..... these women aren't stuardesses... The title is an air hostess. No one wear such short skirts at work in the plane... and WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR DIRTY MIND TO YOUR BEDROOM! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo