belly

Belly is big. I mean my preggers trousers are like super tight on the bump which is not ideal....

So few other interesting things I have discovered about being pregnant, I can probably write a book about this awesome and terrifying experience. 

Even if anyone tells you that pregnancy clothes are cute now.. well they are...they will cost you a fortune so I was determined to stay on low budget as possible. It doesn't however help that everything is tight, and actual clothes that still fit... well some one always who will tell you "oh you know her, well her clothes stretched and she couldn't wear them after the baby".... And then there is of course your loved ones tell you "oh get maternity clothes coz you are so uncomfortable"... And... Yet nothing fits! I'm too short for conventional maternity clothes....


This is a top... A very very ugly top. I mean what on earth are they expecting that short women will not have babies? So I m sticking to in what I can fit... And maternity trousers, jeans and shorts. 


Tip for you shorties and preggers, stretchy cheap clothes. You probably won't wear them again after baby, but al least you will be comfy. 
Other fun thing... 
Strange pain in the pelvic bones... Yes, you body is preparing it self to give birth. Yeah well tell me this to my hips and butt that hurt like hell if I walk a bit too long... I have to sleep with pillow between my legs and with anther under my belly and mostly on the left side. It is super tricky. 

This amazing feeling when you feel the baby move for the very first time... It's magical because lot of lucky of us can make life. It's a wonderful feeling. But then the more in this 39-40 weeks you are in the moves become more and more noticeable. Gosh my belly moves like there is an alien is about to come out. It's fun to watch... but then sometimes it is real painful. Oh also I am pretty sure I felt my baby boys foot. It felt like a big foot. .... 
So size... 
I have been sent to hospital to do the blood test and glucose test. They wanted to rule out few things, such as I might have too much water, or I might be diabetic, or other things. So I am not diabetic, I do not have to much water... I have a big baby. I have another two months to go. I am scared about giving birth... I think I might have to have a c section.... 
So this is things I can tell you about my belly and being pregnant so far. Stay tunes for more updates on this front!:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo