Angelina love or Maleficient

We all knew that Maleficent will be good... it was long time in production and advertised to no end. And we all were aware that it is about the evil in Sleeping Beauty. Oh but was it?



I really did not know what to expect... I though a dull Disney film. But I was wrong and very pleasantly surprised.

The horrid evil act... Loss of wings... All men are evil said the film! and oh we believed that.

But truly Angelina was a real star of this film. She was magnificent! I would really recommend it to everyone... Beautifully made, beautiful actors, dark and Gothic as we all know I'm a fan of that!

Also I want these horns... and wings!! 


Oh and loved how they have reinvented the true loves kiss, very much like frozen too the act of the pure heart the same way! Very cute and not traditional at all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies