another stupid idea I had...

So I was going to work and I saw the poster for Bupa Half Marathon... 20th October...

I thought to my self, it is only two 10K and a bit... So I went about my day thinking that I can actually do this. Told few people about this they told me I was crazy for even putting trainers on. Well I'm sorry I don't like the flabby butt and I like to be able to walk up the tube escalator with out needing a gas mask...

Then I told husband about this... he just said "Well then do it".... I thought mother would not approve. 

And then I told my friend back home about this... ...  we kind of talk a lot about sport and things like that... he really works I just just around. Look at that:) 


So this sexy beast tells me "Running is awesome, think you should totally do it". 
As you know the races can be expensive at times, like the Survival for a single entry is £50, so I am running it after paying that much. So there was a chance that I wouldn't get paid this month, so I though if I get paid I'll do it....
I got paid.. 
I have three classes to go to tomorrow in the gym, and planning to run back from there... Training has to start now.
Gleb, think you should do something like this too.. And then we can compare the results! Deal?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo