I have singed up

I have singed up for Half Marathon....
Today I have run for the 1st time in ages. I did not actually run since we moved away from Bath. But I'll come back to that. 


I have booked my self for not two but three classes this morning in the gym. And boy did I work hard, I'm actually worried about waking up tomorrow and be in a lot of pain. We did circuit leg bums and tums, fast circuit when the boys came in and were showing off by lifting massive weights in compassing what girls were struggling with 10K.. and then we stayed for a abs class. Mad. 


But to top it all off I have decided to run home from the gym... My kit was a bit unsuitable for that so the straps of my backpack were really rubbing and I was tired. But I almost run all the way home. It is over 3K. Good start I think. 

I am fundraising for Cancer Research.. So please dig deep

And if I did everything right u can just donate by text... VSFR85 (stands for very small feet runs)


I do need more medals on my things, coz the last one wasn't actually mine but my hubbies. He did the amazing time for the 1st ever 10K last November for Mo Running in Cardiff


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies