my little Russian adveture

So after the longest journey ever I finally got there.... Place where I get to do as little as possible be fed, given booze, treatments and treats!



How funny is that shot glass?!
And no I did not drink any vodka! I do not do vodka, unless it is in the cocktail.
Did things I haven't done in a while... such as been bitten by bunch of mosquitoes and other evil insects! That's country life for you I guess...I also got to pick the veggies from the beds and eat them!!




Went for a swim in the lake and in the river. Do not think I ever swam in the river before. It was a rather surreal experience... You swim against the current but the current is so strong that seems that you do not move at all... 
I finally saw the place my parents are building. Going to be mahooosive. 


And we also went mushroom picking... I haven't been since I was 14 or something like that.


I also spend some quality time with some amazing people and animals... I missed my cats so much but these monkeys did not recognise me after 2 years. 
Dear all I will miss you a lot and really look forward to my next trip back to Mother land.

Stayed Tuned for more pictures.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo