things I love at this moment...

I know some might think its all hippy shit... well I know husband will. But I'm a real Sagittarius!.... I'm ever changing... also it's hard to be a December baby... FIY my cake day is this Sunday (16th December)..

At the moment I love Bush in my headphones....


I think I really started to enjoy bush since seeing them live in Mancherster in Academy.. when I was blown away...




Ripped over sized clothes with Dr. Martins on my very small feet... (only certain models fit and I don't fall out of them)



Dark and sad films....

Dark like Flat-liners


and sad like Painted Veil...



I think I just need an occasion  to cry... it releasing the tension! One must have a reason to cry..like a sad film.... otherwise it' not fun!

.... and I'm hoping to have a fantastic birthday celebrations... nothing fancy,just food, drinks, board games and people that matter! 
and Moonrise Kingdom DVD :) hint people!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo