Some of these dwarfs are too hot to be dwarfs! Hobbit

This is what I said to Owen after watching The Hobbit...

We both were very excited about this film coming out... How can you not be when from every single magazine cover there is Martin Freeman just staring at you with his hobbit ears?!


and he was from Office.... and now he is internationally recognizable!

I actually never been to the cinema on the opening  night... 
Opening night at Cineworld was a bit different where was a dude who gave a speech and even sang the song. He seemed very excited about the whole thing:) 
I haven't actually read The Hobbit an unexpected journey... I did start reading it once, but some how it just didn't go. And surly I did not read the lord of the rings... Too much walking around really!
But I do appreciate it... amazing fantasy work, the whole language was invented... And Peter Jackson did an amazing work.... 
Also according to this film the dwarfs are either Irish or Scottish...My favorite accents! Even if one of them is actually from NZ and did not have many lines for reason of a strong New Zealand accent... 
It is actually my favorite type of film... with mud, strong characters, adventure and sword fighting! 
And men candy! Lots of it!

However... 
The heroic young price dwarf is actually Richard Armitage... that was a bit disappointing... 


Well he is a beautiful man, but his facial features are just too prefect in way... and so uninteresting! However this .... 

is so much more exciting...
But maybe I think that because I love me a man with beard...
Hope is not lost on the men candy aspct of the film... 
There are Martin Freeman (who is super brilliant)Ian McKellen (who is a dude!!), John Nesbitt (his hat was just too funny!) and Aidan Turner.... hmmmm! 


I do like men hairy with beards!:) 

But all the funny and silly men candy to the side it was a very entertaining film! I will be watching it again and again!
And I will highly recommend it... 
Got to say however....
I do not think 3D is a future... If it is a cartoon, then yeah 3D is cool... but some of the scenes of the film just were too blurry. Monday is Hobbit day again... Taking husband too:)
Some moment were very funny... well Hobbit was supposed to be a kids book after all... 
Another technological development...Orcs do not look as scary as they used to... but special effects are so visually stunning... But I'd still prefer the usual two dimensions for my bearded men candy!


And once again! GO to the cinema watch Hobbit it is brilliant!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies