Murder mystery

For as long I can remember I always enjoyed Poirot as portrayed by David Sushet…. I remember my grand mother reading me Sherlock Homes stories… I still enjoy ready a murder mystery, tend to be female author somehow. 

I have signed up for Acorn Tv oh the fun! 



The Aurora Teagarden mysteries from Hallmark are so wonderfully vanilla and very much their own thing. Did too know I met the author? It was during True Blood craze. 
I also loved Queen’s of Mystery and Brokenwood mysteries are fab too! 

I would say I would prefer less graphic and dark mysteries, hens my very old lady’s like choices. Oh show me Miss Marple anyday, the new versions. And the BBC productions are just so fab! 

I wouldn’t say only like these easy detective stuff, I enjoy Kathy Reichs books, and they can be very dark. And really loved the Jean-Christophe Grange books like Purple Rivers and the Wolves empire (in Russian translation). Films are pretty good too.

I think it’s a bit of escapism, that’s also like fantasy for that reason, and good always punishes evil… and as we know the real life not necessarily like this, just look at the news (Cosby been released on technically and Britney has no authority over her own life) … 

However the term guilty pleasure I have issue with… why is the pleasure guilty. Why should I feel bad for loving ITV’s Nee versions of Maple, everyone is in it, even the sorcerer supreme Benedict Cumberbatch! It’s just fun to watch and wonderful pass time. Who done it?!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo