I was reluctant… but now I have minecraft world

Maybe a year ago or maybe longer time runs differently with one thing and another … and well with a newborn, so my Facebook memory piped up saying that 10 years ago hubby started to play minecraft. 
And all this time it’s been on and off in our life. And it’s a nice kind of game, creative, and no violence. There are beasties and such but not like say call of duty or what not… 

And husband got so excited that I wanted to give it a play that he even told our coworkers… so I pretty much had to play. 



As a non gamer I like to go explore… but I have expert at my side. So now I have a photo with coordinates of my base…. I get lost a lot! But it’s nice to learn something totally trivial and have this time to myself. Especially now that I cannot sew at the moment, and more on that later. 

Also new games are incredibly detailed. And husband was always on the mission to get me involved. I would watch him play but not always…  so he got me starting a Star Wars game. The animation is better than 1st seasons of Clone Wars, the game just flows form cut scenes. Absolutely bananas! My character Cal his hair moves in the wind! Mind blown! Oh and I have no idea what to do and how to play and what’s next so hubby is next to me to direct or I would have been looking for alternative route for him form weeks to come down from that platform. Oh and hubby was right I am hooked not in obsessive way but thinking about this now, I wouldn’t mind to play some more soon. 

So now when I feel like exploring I log into my minecraft world. And even maybe I would like to make an epic built… things I saw on Hermitcarft (server where bunch of people play and do YouTube videos) are just epic! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo