World is opening up

Here is Wales are a bit behind to open up. Hospitality is still closed unless for take away but non essential shops are reopening. And it is exciting to see actual people... 

And see that stupid long queue to Primark! It’s not great fast fashion brand, all the men made fabrics, poor factory worker conditions.... I know each to their own and such and I did shop in primark, but I am trying to make better choices... I tend to think before I shop (check out my posts on second hand September) 

I don’t need new clothes. I am trying to get back into my pre pregnancy clothes. And they must be breast feeding friendly.... and I don’t really know what size I am and how long I would stay. Safe to say I need jeans but as one cannot try them ... it’s no go for me. I actually got some vintage dungarees on eBay, but they haven’t arrived yet. 

After being in lockdown for so long I understand how much we all might want to get out and shop in person and see people.... I was dying to go to charity shops. 

It’s not only keeping some amazing stuff out of landfill but it’s also a frugal way to shop. With new baby and stuff I don’t want to spend much money. 

I got some fun stuff. Like new tea pot. I was looking for one for ages with the little sieve like spout for my lose tea. And new kitchen clock ... 



And I got this book. 




Sadly it didn’t have the patterns but I won’t be making all of them anyway but it has technicals and stuff. I would have purchased it new. ... and sewing bee is back on!! And I have sewing plans! With fabric either reuses (dress out of duvet cover) or sources second hand 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo