Blogging fail. Part 1023940

Life took over like it always does... 

In brief I am trying to get into routine with two kids. And get the little into routine. But it’s tricky. He is breast fed and it’s in demand and we are still figuring it you. Hopefully 12 weeks check up can provide some advice. Fingers crossed. Oh and breastfeeding goes well. We even had a feed al fresco. And no one was flashed or got milk into the eyes! 

The big is being happy being back at school and well holidays are a bit tricky... but we are doing alright. Some days are better then others. 

I didn’t run since I have injured myself. I have recovered and am stronger. Lots of walks! 



Spring time is pretty awesome for walks! But it was snowing today... but then we also wore shorts 





And we both had our 1st rounds of vaccinations... days are getting longer and it feels like new life again. Restrictions being eased and of course some idiots already abused it.. these cov-idiots make me so angry. Like we all want this pandemic to be over but then why do you go out don’t social distance and gather en mass! And all the litter?! Cardiff was even on national news, how embarrassing! 

Well anyway I will try to post more frequently... peace and love and wash your hands! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo