Wine taste

 So it’s been what over a year since I had a glass of wine. I have to say the booze-free and low alcohol game has improved since my last pregnancy... I had some amazing stuff to drink over winter holidays. 



I had the middle bitter with tonic water and some citrus fruit and it was so tasty! Even Big had couple of sips, and he isn’t a fan of fizzy drinks. 

I even had that alcohol free/low alcohol advent! Which I still need to write about! 



So after doing some research I decided to have a cheeky glass of red wine. You know these tiny bottles that designed for one glass? Yeah that one. Hubby picked up a Cabernet Sauvignon one of my favourite ones and from South America... 

It was flavour explosion! I could taste all the woodiness, all the dark fruits, plums, the dark chocolate... it was like having all your life mild cheddar and then suddenly tasting stinking bishop cheese. Insane. 

But I am still a “milk farm” and will not be having another for some time, I found I felt very stressed about the timing, feeding and pumping then dumping made me a little sad, wasted liquid gold.... all the taste and all the feels! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies