Lockdown 2.0




Here is a photo of my cat with her tongue out. 

Wales is in lockdown 2.0 and well I feel all the feelings. We are lucky that hubby is on furlough, that schools will reopen after half term for us, so little one will not miss it! But it still is scary. We don’t know if it will last as long as 2 weeks or will it be more. 
I guess it’s ok to feel uncertain and scared sometimes. At least in spring summer lockdown it was nice weather and lots of vitamin D that does affect the mood. 
Also I am in 3rd trimester of pregnancy and it’s also not clear. If hubby can come. When will he be able to come with me. Will I have to be alone? Or who would watch the big boy? 
And all this silliness with only essential items in supermarkets. I get that it’s fairer I guess but what about people who don’t have access to internet to order a book or new duvet? 

Oh you get it. It’s strange and scary but we are going to be ok right? So let’s just be nice to each other, wash hands, stay 2 meter apart ... and here is another pic of the cat. I do believe this was the reason for internet 



Oh and the hedgehog 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies