Red January

I have officially survived the most gloomiest month of the year.... 

Active January was interesting... Are you on Strava? Husband finished last month on whooping 250km combined running and cycling I just did 41km running and 46km cycling. But still if I didn’t participate in Red January I would be still trying to lace up my trainers and going for a run... 



Red January helped me busy my self and being more productive. Not all the time but I was active. And I truly hope remain as active throughout the year. 



And we even went on the run with The Running Chanel peeps around the NEC in Birmingham at the National running show. But later about that! 


  
And finally the selfie game is better and my face isn’t size of the moon! Even if my face is rather moon like, at least at this angle I don’t look like I just have face... but also it was nice to go for runs together. And talk about our achievements. I am a member of a running club but I haven’t been in ages and really lost touch, so having a partner who is into being active is awesome. Even if he thinks Goggins like mentality is ok. For the record it is not. 

Some days I really didn’t want to do runs, but I did.
It is all going out there and getting it done ... and it also helps to clear one’s mind and being happier and then sore! Well anyway I did it. Hope you all doing well too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies