Papergang by Ohh Deer. Quick review

This is like a regular post of subscription box review.
I have been looking at this one for ages. All the social media is full of ads for papergang. You yourself must have seen it. 



I was lucky enough to find a code and get two boxes for the price of one. Ideally you actually want to buy 4 so they will plant a tree via Tree Aid. 

I got to say this is a wonderful product. Especially if you are stationary addict.



This is the content. 
The little calendar things to get on with your month, are useful as well as cute! I will need to used them since my lovely 2020 Bee calendar isn’t up yet. Yes I know it is February, I need to learn how to drill the wall 1st. 
The wooden ruler is a god sent and will work wonders for my “side hustle” my little Esty vintage shop. It will make a charming prop for the photos. 
Sticker and sticky notes are just fun so are the candy which I am hiding from every one in the house. 
Erasers is useful cannot wait to show the little one what it does! 
Washi tape is well a cute washi tape ... 
but the note books are just divine! Just look at them 


  





I do think I will find them useful in next following weeks. I have stopped my regular job and started something deferent so I will take a lot of thinking, bravery and ... I don’t know but it is a conversation for another day. Or I might just regift them. 

What I liked especially is that along with a list of content they say why they included certain items, like their recycling policy or that they are certified by soil association. But all the content. However it is a great start! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies