New skills

One gloomy Friday night friend and I went into a shipping container..... 

Have you heard of Bone Yard in Cardiff? Oh it’s magical, local makers, indi business and lovely folks and their creative spaces. They moved form their original place to new spot not far from Victoria park and Ysgol Treganna... 

I got the message of my friend with details of the workshop. The plan was hatched.



I was so neat. But it wasn’t and quiet as pottery thing I did before that. Pottery was a learning curve of being quiet and mindful but terrarium building is something else entirely. And it helped that we have a glass of bubbly Secco. 



 Terrarium is a glass vessel with layers of drainage and plants in. Pinterest has some truly lovely ones. And I always thought about how difficult it must be to do all the layers and where to get all the stuff I would need. So for £40 with 5 plants and all the necessary equipment it was really a no-brainer. 



 I am so pleased how it turned out! And will definitely do more workshops like this. I think there will be more terrarium ones coming up soon. 

I got to say what a wonderful evening we had, we not only did stuff with our hands and but also learnt that I definitely over water my plants. They are fine now! 



Look at a little sample of my greenery and jungle! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies