Red January

Have you heard of Red January? Basically it’s active January, organised but Mind charity. Well and rightly so at this time a year when everything is bleak and folks are a bit broke after festive season... you van found raise, of get a tee form then that half of proceedings will go to  the charity. 
So some days it will mean I will do 10 burpees at home or hoola hoop for 15 mins, but then after school started again it’s more of running and gym and now also cycle. 
And today it is half way point of being active and getting it done.... and my legs feel like jelly! 



I am not a confident cyclist, I never really had a bike, but I was gifted one for my birthday. But I am trying. I even cycled to work and back! Learnt that I need to wear my sports gear rather then work clothes. 

But over all so far so good. I feel strong. I feel like I am doing stuff and feeling happy about it even if I did complain about the run the husband took me on the other day. 

I feel like the January blues turn into more of a purpose to go and make sure I will do this activity... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies