Jelly legs

So you know my last post about Red January...







This is literally three faces of running... 
no willing, determination and well just doing it ( actually it was after my run on the cool down walk) 

This is hard. I keep on going... And if you ask my hubby I winged and complain. Most of it is for his benefit but yesterday I was in pain and in no fit state! 

Actually I went for a class with my favourite gym instructor Matthew. He is always there to guide and have a laugh with, he is great coz I have noticed that not all instructors will take time and correct the form, posture or advice. And his music choice is good! So as usual I did get enthusiastic and I was paired up with boys... the only boys in the class. I showed them! And then I couldn’t move much the next day. So husband says go for a run, do 3km... I did 4.

The next day was a longer run with husband after the school run. Oh little one loved us both taking him to school, he kept on smiling and playing catch the dada.... 

The cold, the pain, the run.... I did it. But 
half way though my work shift my hamstring feels super tight... and I was limping but when it got busy and I had to get on with it nothing was hurting and I was magical service unicorn (I am very good at watering and later on that). ...
And today I feel like I didn’t run in pain last few days. We have entered the ballot for Great North Run... and I didn’t race that long since before we had our Egg....

I guess the trick is to keep going keep doing keep believing that you can do... even if sometimes you don’t really believe this... 

Benefits of red January I am not in a rut. I do go to the gym even if it is full of folks for one month (I do hope they all will stick it up and continue going) and I feel stronger and fitter already. December was a difficult month, stress, illness, but now it’s all much better! 

And next weekend we are off to Birmingham to Running Show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies