2020

I don’t remember us getting excited at 2010 and shouting ah new decade! But then again the social media wasn’t what it is now and well ... we just weren’t us then. 
I didn’t actually realised that I didn’t blog in December at all but it was a very stressful month with work, school and life....
We both even work New Year’s Eve. Which isn’t unusual but it is unusual since we had to drop off the offspring to grandparents and such... and then we did realised that we didn’t spend much time together at all. 
So in 2020 we are very much hoping to change that. 
In other things I m doing good with my zero waste swaps, stop cutting my self with a razor!
Egg is thriving in school and we did get official diagnosis for him. Many doors have opened to get help. 

(And boy, he loves glitter and school so much)

Steve is a naturally very stubborn and can run half marathon in under 2 hours which is truly amazing! 



I run that race in the worst conditions ever and didn’t melt or died or fell down




This year I thought before I bought and most of the clothes and things I got are pre-loved! Even that running jacket above is from charity shop for £1! 

I made some new friends with school mums and at work!  

But as a family we barley saw each other, our Daisy bunny died... 



I am hoping that next year will be better. That we will be less tired and more active. I actually been given a bicycle for my birthday, now just need to remember how to ride! And no more paying for taxis from work!



So happy new decade and happy new year! 
Make 2020 good one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies