Authentic self

I think I was listening to Guilty Feminist podcast when Deborah Francis-White said that her authentic self wants to sit on the sofa and eat cake all where, so she made her habitual self to crave practically yoga ... and so her habitual self became her authentic self... with me so far?

And apparently for a habit to become the regural lifestyle and the way of life it should take 21 day... 

So here we are, I am trying to be fitter and have healthier habits than just not sleeping, just working and vegging out in front of tv... 
I also want to finally do Cardiff Half marathon and this would take some training... 



Meet the tallest box in the gym. And I managed to jump onto it for about 5 minutes. And I didn’t fall down but I felt so powerful!

I have been going to the gym for couple of month but not very frequently. But I am trying. 
Same what that I am also trying to eat a bit more helathy, drink less booze and be just more organised and such. Don’t tell hubby, he won’t believe this. But I am making a commitment to my self to improve me.
I am perfectly wonderful as I am but it will be more awesome to be stronger, tidier, better organised and healthier! Think we all can do with that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies