Let’s go to the pictures

So this actually happened, I have cancelled my unlimited card. After not sure how many years this is fianally happened... 
Well I wasn’t going as often as I would like to and some months I won’t go at all an others I will go every week few times... and the cinema tickets are much cheaper than than they used to. So I finally said thank you but no thank you....

But this doesn’t mean that I stopped going, no I just do other things too. 
Like go to the gym, we go to cinema together and I don’t watch every film there is. 
I since I said no to unlimited I saw only few films. 
Avengers Infinity war, twice. Still am a bit shocked...


And Deadpool 2. 
Which I enjoyed and giggled at lot. Also I didn’t know that Josh Brolin is so hot! Now I know!

Now I am planning a visit to see Solo, of course. But then I don’t really have any plans. I should really try to catch up on my ever growing list of films I haven’t seen and want to watch. 
Oh and of course I need to see The Incredibles 2 and maybe attempt to take offspring to see it too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo