Mama juice

I never smoked. Well I have tired when I was 18 I think but it really wasn’t something that I liked. Smelly, horrible flavour and then everything smells... 
But I never had this trouble with drink. 
It is fun, nice and relaxing to have a glass of wine or three after work. 
To be perfectly honest it was more like a bottle of wine a day. Not great. So after my mum flew home I have decided to cut down and be more mindful about my wine consumption. Wine is my drug of choice. Well I love gin too.... 



I always thought that I drink because I am bored. And well this is actually true, it’s easy to sit down in front of tv show and chill with some wine... and not so much since you are chilled with wine. 
So I stopped buying wine and start getting fizzy mineral water instead. Oh I love these bubbles. And you know it was strange the 1st day and now it is just magical. I maybe have a bottle of wine over couple of days but I chose a these days. 
I became more productive. I eat less. I sleep better. 
Last week wasn’t great I wasn’t feeling great so I medicated with wine. But I can only drink like 3 glasses at the time since why would I continue if I can’t taste wine. Right? 
I think it’s a little personal victory over one self. And my liver will thank me. Did you know that liver is the only organ that can repair itself. And it’s takes just 2 days. 
Actually when I first started not drinking after about a week I had a gin and tonic... well I was very drunk very quickly. That was a strange feeling! And I didn’t like it. Had to go to bed pretty much straight away.
I don’t want to go totally dry. I enjoy wine. But doing is less and more conscious is definitely better then just get cheap Shiraz every day. 
So I guess my body is a temple and it deserves better kind of fermented grape juice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo