It’s been a while

Hey hey, I know it’s been a while... few things are going on. 
Egg is still ill... that’s sucks. But he has been given antibiotics so that’s good. But he isn’t eating well that’s really bad, coz it’s been going on for a while now... poor baba. 
We are also doing some diy in the house. I am the master of gloss! Yes! (Yes that’s a thing I am proud of it! And if you have ever glossed in the small spaceyou deserve a medal and a title) 
I have been to the cinema and out for a quiz and to the show with hubby dearest. 
I am also pretty much done with my course and in search of the job. 
And I trying to bullet journal and drink less! 



Here is school run selfie with this happy chappy! 
So as you can imagine I have a lot to tell ... but not much motivation to sit down and write it down. But promise to be better! 

Lots of love for now xx and catch you really soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies