I have a confession to make...

well actually few of these...

I love love the property programs and am a fan of Kirstie Allsopp.



 Think she is so awesome! She is very inspiring, didn't she made entire nation craft in last few years? But also she is funny, intelligent  and feminist.

I also love George... You know the restoration man George. We once watched tons of his other programme. Think about 4 or 5 hours....mad!

Then I adore vintage shopping... I don't like the mass produce things, but I cannot afford anything else really so looking for one of the kind vintage pieces are the solution. If I could live in Beyond Retro in London I so would!


Besides vintage shoes fit my very small feet better! 

And my other confession is that I am a moonie. Apparently it is a thing. That's what you would call Sailor Moon fans.

I have been one for years really.... Since I have been little. Now we are re watching it with my little man, well he actually doesn't care much.

My other vices are love for races, purely for medals and buzz it gives me. Detective shows, a new favourite is Miss Fisher's Mysteries 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies