so much to blog but 1st things 1st

Hello! Happy New Year and such.

I know its has been absolute ages since I have blogged... well we have moved again! And it was a complicated one. We never had such trouble with renting a place, no offence to anyone but estate agents in Rhondda are s%$t. Actually shocking! But it worked out for the best.

Hubby got a new exciting job in Cardiff so we packed our bags and moved. Plan was to move near to Stephen's parents, that fell throw at the very last moment. Amateurs at The Landlords lettings in Talbot Green. Yes, I am naming names! Then I looked at a cute bijoux new build in Pontyclun but the owners had to think about the extra on the bond because of Molly Cat. Then they never rung, so I called back been told that they are showing the house to "some one else just to be fair".... I thought I was renting not buying. Oh well Watts & Morgan estate agent could have that property rented since December but it is still on the market. And we actually got a cute maisonette in Cardiff close to city centre local shops and Bute Park. It's not a home yet, but we are working on it. 

A big thank you to our amazing family and amazing friends who offered us a roof over our stressed out heads and helped loads with move and giving lifts to hubby back to Talbot Green and back to Cardiff. 

And getting internet and finding time and laptop... we are back we are happy! we are slowly settling! 

Birmingham been good to me, I have met some amazing people and I will miss them all! I do miss you all but it is home here... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies