Cinema I love you!

As you are probably already aware I am a big fan of my local Cineworld, especially that I am also an owner of their great unlimited card.

After having a baby it became a bit tricky finding time and such. I do have an amazing hubby who was looking after Edgar and I got to go to the cinema twice last week.

I went to see Lucy and Dracula Untold.

I missed the cinema, but I will have to only watch films that I really want to watch. However I am not sure what was my motivation to see Lucy. But I do not regret that one, it was short and sweet. Ms Johansson is very cool and messed up. Luc Besson can make a strange film and I love him for this.


Now with Dracula Untold I knew why I was going to see that. Mancandy! Oh I love me a sexy Welshman, hell I married one. It was...well it was ok. Interesting take on Vlad the Impaler as a caring father and husband. But really as a plot it was a bit not grabbing and bit boring, but visually it was good. 


So having a baby means I do not have free time or a time to blog, or energy for anything.... since I have started this post I also been to see What we did on our holidays. Now that was truly great film. I would definitely be getting it on DVD and making everyone watch it. It has gorgeous Scottish actors, David Tennant and Billy Connolly, brilliant child actors, they were so much fun and an amazing funeral. 


Also I have started listening to Mayo and Kermod podcast about movies, so much fun. Now I just wish Milky Boy was old enough to appreciate cartoons and go to the cinema with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies