Choices. Beauty boxes

So I have a dilemma... Birchbox or My Little Box. Let me elaborate on that...

I have singed up for Birchbox a while back, when I was still waddling back and forth from work and the idea was that I would be getting a treat monthly. And so far so good. But some things I really do not want or use. Don't get me wrong- great idea and product. Really loved some of the products and actually just treated my self to some luxury Caudalie products.



And I though "oh there are other boxes too... shall I see what they are?" wish I did not do that.
Well I did some digging between the night feeds on my phone and really was not impressed with other options. Until I somehow found this French thing. It has arrived yesterday, and it made me feel very happy and special.

Pro of birchbox that if you review products and such you get points, points are money off. But then again I do not tend to buy much anyway, but it was nice to get £10 off my order... 

Loved the art in My Little Box, scarf and the broach along with products. Lovely L'Occitane hand cream, MLB own makeup remover and Hairspray... 



So Birchbox is more for beauty and makes you feel girlie. My Little Box is also very special but more of the lifestyle thing and very French in that way:) And I haven't made a decision, will be getting both in November.... and maybe December since it's my birthday. But will make a decision eventually.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies