stupidty or motivation

This year due to this big bump I was not as active as I would like to be... No waking up early shouting "RACE DAY" and clearing more space for medals... My body finds is a bit tricky to adjust to the whole baby thing. I'm literally just bump on legs.


It is really good, that I do not feel like a giant, well that is if I don't look at my feet:) and I will have less to lose after he is here (Can't wait!! So excited!!) 

My work fundraisers this year for Birmingham Children's Hospital... We did few fun things, like bike ride GM (who actually cycled from Slough to Bham) vs Staff on stationary bike in the lobby. Sure guests saw some sights that day. They also want some of staff to get together and do the half marathon, Bupa Great Birmingham run... You remember I did it last year

So stupid thing I did before I left on my maternity earlier this week.... I have emailed out GM to say "Pencil me in for the Half... provided everything goes well with the baby"... So I do not know am I stupid and insane or just super motivated?! 

Rope two other people to do it with me... Or shall I say potentially with me. Harry who has started running in order to improve himself, he even eats better but still won't touch veg. And Yuki who used to cycle everywhere till that day her bike got stolen from under our noses. 

I realise that I will not have much time to train and will not make a history or a PB but I'm in it for fun. But who knows.... maybe baby will enjoy going for a jog with me in a pram! 
But at the moment I'm just bump on legs!!


Comments

  1. You are cute!!! That's my favourite time when you - well, not only you actually, I mean myselff too when I was preg) - anyway, when you look like something small and round... Mike Wazowski?))) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies