Moisterise me!!!!

As you know everything has been changing... I actually have started to waddle. Me and my friend Marzena have decided that we either like ducks or penguins. Bring on the penguin outfits, they are slimming she said!! So if you see a penguin outfit get us a couple!!



But what I actually wanted to write about if the stuff I have been using to keep these strech marks at bay and generally some of the awesome products I loved. I never wrote anything like this before, it's seems rather commercial but hey I love these things, why won't I tell you about them! 
I guess everyone is super concerned about the change your body goes throw when you are expecting. As you know I was freaking out and it was hard for me not to do things I normally would do. But I can proudly say that at 9 months of pregnancy I can still reach my toes and did not ask anyone to paint my toe nails! And to keep changed at bay, and not to have any stretch marks (so far, touch wood!!) I have been moisturising like crazy. 
Here are the products I use... Not all at the same time of course... 



I figured any moisturiser will do, as long as it is on in a thickish layer. I used up some body lotion from Body Shop I had, now I'm Garnier body all over. I love their firming lotion too, but bit scared to use it now when I'm expanding:) Keep bits soft and not itchy (yeah you grow you itch) I have showers with Lush's Rub Rub Rub shower scrub on my shower puff instead of shower gel. It lathers, smells beautifully, and leaves you squeaky clean! Speaking of Lush I had some Christmas gifts left overs with Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. Don't know if it is a limited edition for Christmas or something but this stuff is magic. Thick rich cream with this argan oil smell... Don't really need perfume after or I would wear my favourite Skin by Trussardi. I also been given the Almond Shower Oil.... Now this one is a bit tricky, but if I have to rush I won't have time for moisturiser after the shower this is a must, you are lathered in oil while showering. However a bit tricky to use if you never used it before. Just cover you wet skin in it and add bit more water for more bubbles.
For the face I have been using botanic for couple of years now, and couldn't be happier really. No lines for me thank you! 
With pregnancy your sense of smell heightens too... I have been a big fun of smelly shower gels and such. Body Shop has a great sale on at the moment got 2 bottles of shower gel, papaya and passion fruit for only £6! 
In the beginning I was concerned that my hair was not growing like it used to... Oh panic! It does grow but some what slower I think, so I was nourishing the locks with cheapest coconut and almond hair mask. I mean do you have time or patience to keep if for three minutes while you are in the shower? So what difference does this make if you wash off the super expensive hair mask down the drain or the cheap one with same ingredients?!
 This stuff is good, hair feels softer and not as dry all the indoor heating and pollution). 
I also used the traditional preggo products such as Bio Oil and Palmer's Stretch mark massage cream. Bio Oil is lovely but takes forever to dry and I really do not like the way it smells. I still use it for extra perks for my big belly but Palmer's cream I love it, on the second tube now.

Oh I also singed up for a Birch Box. It's a monthly box with samples in it. Cute, inexpensive and feels like a real treat. I was well impressed when my 1st box arrived with Opi nail vanish and Caudalie face fluid thing-y. It is like my beauty treats because frankly I would not be getting Opi or Caudalie my self any time soon.... It makes me feel like real girl again! and not a live human incubator... (even if I enjoy my pregnancy sometimes it makes you feel... well fat!)

Now I feel I need to really concentrate on the skin care, sleepless nights and such. I do not want to look my age still... Just because I will be a mother in few weeks doesn't mean I will dress like a mother or start looking older, or even my actual age:) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo