Sea food linguine


I love food. I love cooking but I have to be in the right mood for it. Or you know, hungry with stuff in the fridge. So if you read the last post you saw the picture of my last dinner adventure


Seafood, leeks, garlic and linguine... oh and cream!
Pretty much it actually, you just cook the pasta, while its cooking, chop up the leek, garlic clove. Sweat them off in the deep pan still soft. I used store bought cooked seafood (prawns, mussels, squid). Add it to the leeks and garlic, warm it up... add cream. In some crazy skinny madness I got single cream and it did not work that well, but still did the trick in binding all of this loveliness together.
Toss pasta into the pan.
Do not put any cheese in, do not be mad! Seafood and cheese do not mix... do not know why, but it is just bad taste!
I did put lots of freshly grated black pepper on. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies