Feel Good..

Lately have have not been happy normal self, I felt very useless and slightly depressed... I was in need of cheering up and do something that would make happy. 
So these things are... Fun films, I recently watched Pitch Perfect


It made me really happy. For more details about this fun filled film you can see on my joint blog with Owen My Favorite Film
Straight after I watched Easy A


and House Bunny 

with lovely Emma Stone and Anna Faris... I just couldn't stop smiling.

But then I felt down again... So I baked and cooked



And watch Sailor Moon... Oh how these girls make me happy!


But it has to be subbed not dubbed. 
These are the things that make me relax and happy again.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo