random...

I got a collection of random and interesting pictures on my phone... so I though hey, I will share these!

So object number one is a book chair...


It't just so cute, looks like a real deck chair but still a book stand. I think I might want one for Christmas. It is really tricky to read and eat at the same time... Super bad habit of mine!

Number 2 is a hair cut mug... 
I thought it is just very funny! There are a lot of tash mugs, but why not a haircut mug?


Number 3 is a window display of American Appareil in Camden...


by far is my most favorite thing I have seen in recent weeks... very Gothic and dark, yet fascinating  Couldn't walk past without snapping a picture.

Number 4 massive fire escape sign....


it is just soo huge! 
I wouldn't seen it if I was not sat in the window of the restaurant... 


 Number 5 is a goat's behind... 


Sometime is not the object but the angle one's looking at it. Just made me giggle... 


 Number 6... is a bicycle chic! Hello Kitty!


Perhaps this is a light... or just decoration. Bikes like this yellow beauty just make me want to ride one...
but then I remember I am not very good at this, so I stick to spin class!

So have you seen anything exciting and have a picture of? wanna share?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies