Life

Well poop on the stick! 

This didn’t work out as well I hoped. I guess since blogging for me it’s just … I don’t know what anymore I don’t do it as often and as regular. 

And well life, kids and trying to maintain some kind of normality. Basically I have no excuse rather than a lack of motivation. But in this few weeks I … 

-Drunk gin with girls and they made me watch Fleabag. All of it in one sitting. I felt very uncomfortable, but it definitely has incredibly funny moments. Over all I did enjoy it but I will not watch it again. 
-I have been to Bristol for an afternoon tea hen do. And realised I haven’t been talking much with the future bride. We are chatting more often now and I did message other friends who are in the same county but we have seen each other or spoke in ages! 


Never really been to Bristol properly. Might escape again soonish! 

- I finally went to the cinema. I haven’t been to cinema since I went on my birthday in 2019 to see knives out. Great film by the way. I saw Spider man no way home. It’s was fabulous and rather high on emotions. 
-I have been thrifting.
-Playing a little minecraft … I m not playing for a while…. 
-and I went to Jacobs antiques as a treat time alone.



Proud to say apart form tights and underwear my entire outfit is pre-loved. Good for planet and pocket! 


Oh I also had my hair done a bit shorter yet again 



It grew back already a little… 

I just have been plotting and planning and NOT doing. 
I am missing my mother don’t actually know when we get to see them. I miss my mother in law, it’s been extra quiet since she passed away… I miss doing regular things without and not worry about these idiots without masks.  

And now last day before half term school been closed because of the storm Eunice but it doesn’t seem to bad out there. Well at least where we are in Cardiff. I understand other parts of the country were affected. Or maybe it’s a clam before the actual storm! 

So yeah I am still plotting. And hopefully doing this time! 

And for now it is half term time for big and Hey Duggie for little. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies